Skip to content
National Geographic Traveller Food Festival – Terms and conditionsAPL Media2019-12-02T16:08:38+01:00
National Geographic Traveller Food Festival – Terms and conditions
- Occasionally, circumstances beyond our control may prevent an event from going ahead at the originally advertised date and time. If this happens, we will rearrange the event for another date and contact all existing ticket-holders to inform them of the change and to offerthem a refund or tickets for the new date. No reimbursement will be made for any other expenses incurred as a result of the change of date.
- Should the event be cancelled, all ticket-holders will be entitled to a refund of the ticket price; however, no reimbursement will be made for any other expenses incurred.
- No ticket refunds are available; however, ticket holders may transfer tickets to another person. To do this, please contact the event organisers at [email protected]. Tickets may not be resold.
- We reserve the right to amend all aspects of event programmes, including speakers and session content.
- The organisers of the event cannot and do not accept any financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred.
- The organisers reserve the right to remove any person from the event premises without assigning any reason.
- Animals other than assistance dogs will not be admitted to the event.
- In the interest of security, the organisers
- For the safety of people at the event, the organisers of the event reserve the right to refuse admission and conduct security searches.
- Ticket-holders may be filmed, photographed and audio-recorded for future publicity material.
- If you have any disability that requires specific assistance, please contact us at [email protected] at least 7 days prior to the event, so we can advise you on accessibility and make arrangements if required.