We are hiring: Digital marketing manager
Start date: ASAP
Contact: Via email only: [email protected]
Please note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
APL Media Limited is looking for a skilled and passionate digital marketer, advertiser and outstanding communicator to join its friendly Kentish Town-based office. Your duties will include planning, implementing and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
- Manage, develop and oversee all aspects of digital marketing, including the marketing database, email, social, subscriptions, advertising and analytics
- Manage marketing plans in all mediums across APL Media for all core brands
- Oversee paid social strategy for APL Media brands, including events, editorial, sales and marketing to cover paid-for partner content, events promotions, subscriptions marketing and editorial promotions, plus the associated budget management and invoicing process
- Develop and maintain a subscriptions marketing strategy and execute campaigns for core brands such as National Geographic Traveller (UK)
- Manage the marketing newsletter schedule, including company updates, Eventbrite, reader panels and solus subscriptions emails
- Measure and report on the performance of all commercial digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Keep abreast of best practice in social media, continuously reviewing processes and suggesting better ways of working
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise user funnels, spend and performance
- Brainstorm new and creative strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve user experience
- Collaborate with agencies and clients
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways and other promotions
- Maintain Google paid advertising campaigns for subscriptions, partner content and any other Google AdWords campaigns
- Maintain other third-party advertising campaigns, such as Flipboard and Taboola
- Understanding of the advertising environments of social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Understanding of ad serving tools
- Understanding of Google Ad Manager
- Understanding of web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics and Webtrends
- Proven work experience in digital marketing
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Strong analytical and data-driven thinking
- Consistently to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- An eye for design and photography, and an excellent standard of written English (desirable)
If you’re interested in this position, please send a copy of your CV with a cover letter stating what makes you a suitable candidate for this position.
APL Media Limited is a medium-sized company based in Kentish Town, London. Over the past 20 years, we have focused on travel and lifestyle content for the consumer and trade and have built a friendly, loyal and experienced team.
Trade: Postcards, ASTA Worldwide Guide
Consumer: National Geographic Traveller (UK), National Geographic Traveller – The Collection, National Geographic Traveller Food and newspaper inserts.