National Geographic Traveller (UK) Experiences Collection explores one of the fastest growing trends in the world of travel
If you’ve found yourself looking for immersive travel experiences, then you’re not alone. The growing interest in this sector is pushing travellers to look for trips that forge a deeper connection with a destination. Find out where the best experiential travel destinations are in the new National Geographic Traveller (UK) Experiences Collection.
This inaugural edition of the coffee table Collection series is crammed full of great ideas on how to find enriching experiences on your travels, from exploring remote corners of Central Asia and getting up close and personal with icebergs in East Greenland to setting off on horseback safaris in Africa and finding fun for the whole family right here in the UK.
- Family travel: the most thrilling UK activities for children of all ages
- Greenland: discover one of the most remote destinations on the planet
- The Stans: culture, gastronomy and adventure in this underexplored region of Central Asia
- Alternative safaris: boost your African wildlife experience by stepping away from the 4×4
- What’s on: all the most exciting events around the world to get involved in
PLUS: The publication also includes a comprehensive list of outstanding hotels and experiences in the Directory section.
Enjoy a sample of the Experiences Collection here.
National Geographic Traveller (UK) Collection series is brought to you by National Geographic Traveller (UK). National Geographic Traveller (UK) is published under licence by APL Media Limited, from National Geographic Partners LLC in Washington, DC.
National Geographic Traveller (UK) digital edition is available for Apple, Android and Kindle: ngtr.uk/NGTdigital
News, features and more: nationalgeographic.com/travel
X (Twitter) twitter.com/NatGeoTravelUK
For editorial enquiries: +44 (0) 20 7253 9906