The National Geographic Traveller (UK) Food Festival announces new dining options for 2024
The country’s most in-demand street food vendors will be bringing their international flavours to the National Geographic Traveller (UK) Food Festival this summer, and APL Media is pleased to reveal the first five. Taking place at London’s Business Design Centre on 20-21 July, this year’s show will offer visitors an even wider range of opportunities to explore global cuisines.
Five unmissable street food stands
- Jollof Mama: Specialising in West African cuisine, Jollof Mama’s repertoire includes traditional jollof rice, crunchy slaw and an array of richly spiced smoked meats grilled in the suya style — all packed into generous rice bowls and burritos.
- Lime Face: From tofu and kimchi bao buns to salt and Szechuan pepper chicken wings, Lime Face will be offering up a selection of Southeast Asian street foods, with vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options available.
- Amani Kitchen: Based in the historical market town of Hitchin, Amani Kitchen specialises in hearty street food packed with Middle Eastern flavours. Prepare for dishes like saffron chicken and lamb-loaded fries topped with harissa and garlic mayo.
- The Duck Shed: This food truck from culinary duo Hodge & Huggett will be serving up duck burgers, vegan wraps and salad boxes showcasing different culinary styles, including Vietnamese and French, all finished off with homemade jams and sauces.
- Mexgrocer: Sample the flavours of Mexico with dishes crafted using Mexgrocer’s wide range of groceries, chillies and seasonings.
Early-bird tickets for the National Geographic Traveller (UK) Food Festival are on sale now, allowing users the chance to save over 30%. For further details and ticket information, click here.